Winter is approaching!
If you have mobility restrictions and will need snow removal assistance, now is the time to communicate your travel route needs to Facilities Operations (335-9000) or complete the on-line form below.Snow Removal
|Time of Day(AM/PM)||Starting Location||Ending Location||Notes|
|8:00 AM||Goldworthy||Vogel||Stadium Way|
|9:00 AM||Vogel||CUB||Stadium Way/Terrell Mall|
There will be days that you will need immediate assistance regarding snow removal. On these occasions, call the office (listed below) that is most closely associated with your need:
- Resident Hall entries are the responsibility of the building’s Housing Department custodian (509-335-1541)
- Academic building entries are the responsibility of Facilities Operation custodial crew (509-335-9000)
- Public pathways are Facilities Operation Grounds crew (509-335-9067 or 509-335-9000)
- Streets and parking are Facilities Operation Heavy Equipment Department responsibility (509-335-9000)
- WSU Apartments are the responsibility of the Housing Grounds Department (509-335-1541)
Emergencies can be handled through Facilities Operation Dispatch Office at 509-335-9000.